The standards governing the production of GCR
- Standard BS EN 1170-1 or Seed Test, which is performed daily to ensure homogeneity of the matrix.
- Standard BS EN 1170-2 or bag and bucket tests performed daily on Grid 18 to ensure the calibration of slurry and fiber ratios.
- Standard BS EN 1170-3 or a daily rinse test to confirm the content of Grid 18 material fiber.
- Standard BS EN 1170-4 / 5 or bending tests, which is one of the most vital tests to be carried out at a specified frequency every day.
- Standard BS EN 1170-6, which is used to measure water absorption on a monthly basis.
American Society Materials and Measurement Standards:
ASTM - C947-89
ASTM - C948-81
ASTM - C887-79a
Avis No.17 / 80-82
Avis No.7 / 83-235
Avis No.16 / 83-105
Avis No.1 / 84-514
Translated by Google.